The Oxbox line of heating and cooling products offer you flexible and affordable options for your HVAC equipment needs. Oxbox air conditioners have been tested to perform even in the hottest climates, with equipment that’s quiet, dependable, and affordable.
- Oxbox units are available in 14 SEER (R-410A) and 16 SEER (R-410A).
- 1.5 – 5 ton models available.
- Painted, galvanized steel cabinets resist rust and stand up to weather.
- The compact design and small footprint are ideal for homeowners with limited yard space.
- Units operate quietly, with a maximum sound level of 76 db.
- 24V low-voltage control provides added safety.
Our innovative 1-5-7 no-registration warranty gives you maximum peace of mind. Plus, every piece of equipment is warranted to the home, not the homeowner—providing an extra measure of coverage when it comes time to sell.
- 1 Year: Unit Replacement (ONLY COMPRESSORS, COILS, OR HEAT EXCHANGER FAILURE)
- 5 Years: Standard Parts Warranty
- 7 Years: Compressor Replacement